Sunday, April 12, 2009

my reply

even though im a blogger, im not into the habit of reading others blogs. i just force and if required blackmail my frnds into reading my crap. now im not a very good blogger. simply for the reason that i make excessive use of "text" language. if a poll is conducted and the top ten worst bloggers are listed....i might end up right at the bottom at number 10. thats how bad i am. this i realised when i read other blogs which had much better and much more refined language. if a comparison is made between my blog and a regular blogger....the latter might win by a million yards' difference.now its not that i cant use the more refined language. even i can say 

"what art thou doing?"
even i can say "oh my god" for "what the f*ck"
even i can say "oh no" for "shit"
even i can say "i dont care" for "i give a rats piss"
even i can say "i hate u" for "balls to u"
even i can say "how u doing sir" for "hey dude....howz it hangin"
 and on and on and on....

the language that i use, compltely describes the way i am in the real world. thats what blogs are for. to potray yourself in the virtual world as u are in the real world. now questions have been raised about my ability to talk about serious stuff in my blog and my inability to get serious when the situation is tense. the person who said this obviously refers to my post titled "the aftermath" posted on December 5th of 2008. now while i appreciate your keen observation sir....ill only like to tell u 3 words. 

Get A Life. 

people like you stop us from raising our voices against the system and uprooting it. that post meant offence to each and everyone it was targetted towards and it gives you no right whatsoever to tell me that it contains foul language and that i have my facts wrong. 

Refined Language : i dont care
My language : you substitute it urself....

maybe i did get my facts wrong.... but i surely could not have missed my mark by much. what i have written there is merely a fraction of the fire burning in each and every Indian's heart. now lets come to the language aspect. as i said earlier...my blog is for people who share my wavelength. this is not for j.k. rowling or sydney sheldon readers. they can read of they wish to. this is for the people who have read champak, tinkle, chacha chaudry and their variations. people have started comparing me to Chetan Bhagat coz they find our style of writing very similar. thats very kind of them but i feel, Mr.Bhagat is a lot more qualified than i am and his originality is what sets us apart. and besides.....my blog is a piece of shit compared to his masterpieces.
now this is how iv been writing my blog for ages....n this is how its gonna be for time to come and theres not a damn thing u can do about it. oversmart asses can kiss Raghu Ram's ass......bwhahahaha....
sorry man....its jus dat i hate u from the bottom of my heart and from my bottom's bottom!!! bwhahahahha!! 
AND YES....I WILL USE TEXT LANGUAGE!!
 
dats all for this post.... and mr.critic..... u argued with me...
so as per my earlier post.... i show u the fingy!!!

No comments: