Friday, February 27, 2009

And the Award goes to!!!!

Big time congo to the cast and crew of slumdog millionaire. Great job guys!!! And a big time congrats to myself for clearing my exams!!!

Its oscar fever all around the world and thankyou speeches are the talk of the town. Moving ahead with the trend I kinda prepared my own little thankyou speech. Here is how it goes.

“ahem ahem. After a span of two years, I have finally cleared my exams with an all clear marksheet. After huffing and puffing and scraping through the first two years of my graduation, it feels good to clear the final hurdle without any glitches. Two years (filled with nonsense) and 5  K.T.’s later, here I am, an all clear student who behaves as though he has just shook hands with world leaders and nobel awardees. And for this very reason, there are many people whom id like to thank before I go haywire with excitement. ( I have been goin through this horrible mood-swing offlate)

1)      To start with, a big thank you to the guy who set my Financial Reporting and Analysis paper. He probably dozed off half way through and screwed up the questions. The rest is history!!! A very pleasant one!!! I sincerely pray that you don’t lose your job!!!

2)      Thank you to the guy who invented the two golden words…. “Grace Marks”. I love u man!!!

3)      Thank you to Shruthi,Sneha, Bada Sneha, Ram, Rohit and Bhagu for giving me that great surprise on my birthday (16th november)….one day before my exam. It cheered me up!

4)      Thank you to all my professors for having the faith in me and not bumping me off in the first tow years and after my extra-ordinary performance in the prelimnary exams! Hey wait a minute!!! Were those papers even checked!?!?! You RASCALZ!!!!!

5)      Thank you to the sweetest people I have in this world. My Grandparents. They let me stay with them for 5 years and put up with me no matter what tantrums I threw. Just bear with me for 3 more months guys!!!

6)      A big, bigger, biggest thank you to mom, dad and my sister for making sure dat I never ran out of…..er…..well…..anything!

7)      A big thankyou to chandu,denzil,jinal,aleekiya,vivek,soni,shruthi, and the entire team of Rechauffement 2k9! Meet you guys at Rechauffement 2010!

8)      Also a big thankyou to the guy who printed my marksheet. That was for screwing up whte only one I would have been proud of!! I hate you for for “PASSES” when it should have been PASSED!!!!

Thank you to all of you again. This feels great!!!!

No comments: